Thank you for choosing our practice as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. You can email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or print out completed forms and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
- Authorization for Treatment
- Patient Registration
- Medical Records Release
- Early Childhood Pre-K Health Record
- Emergency Rescue Medication Form
- Early Childhood Pre-K Health Record Supplement
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scale—TEACHER Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Follow-up—TEACHER Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scale—PARENT Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Follow-up—PARENT Informant
- MyChart Parent Access Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
At Island Pediatrics of Honolulu, Dr. Jenny Welham, and everyone on our staff want every visit to be a caring and professional experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and your child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We look forward to meeting you.